Course code: GB-LSS-002-01 E
The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a systemic approach that can be applied in service-based, transactional, production-based, and healthcare environments; and is focused on achieving significant business results (earnings) and increasing customer satisfaction.
This 60 hour Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training teaches and prepares individuals to implement the principles, practices, and techniques of Lean Six Sigma in a support capacity on a Black Belt project team, or to lead Green Belt projects.
It has been designed to build your knowledge and capability to improve the performance of processes and subsequently the performance of the business of which you are a part. The focus of the course is process centric. Your role in process performance improvement is to be through the use of the methodologies of Six Sigma, Lean, and Process Management.
Our purpose is to develop and certify the technical knowledge and skills of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidate.
Click here to view the contents of this course.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training course is characterized by:
• Experiential learning
• Personalized labs and exercises
• Skill-based training, practical statistics
• 1:1 attention (project tutor)
• Immediately usable tools for each step of DMAIC Six Sigma model
• Function as a ‘tools application’ member of a six sigma project team
• Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
• Collect process data and develop process maps
• Develop statistical hypotheses using simple statistical tools
• Design simple experiments and/or implementation plans that help validate improvement options
• Apply problem solving and quantifiable tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
• Eliminate waste and defects by applying Lean and Six Sigma
• Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements
• Learn how to execute the six sigma methodology.
• Work with process owners to ensure process gains are held
Certification of the Green Belt candidate is based on simulation project completion, in-class assignments, homework, and approval of final knowledge-and-skills based test.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for individuals from any organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions, and for those who want to move one step forward in their career development.
• All course instructors have extensive project knowledge and real world experience
• Each week of class includes support and project consultation with tutor
• On-site consulting services offered at a special rate for all participating students
• Meals included: coffee and beverages all day, breakfast, morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack (if applicable).
Laptop computers will be used extensively during the class.
|February 3, 2015||Week 1||Tue (6pm-10pm), Thu (6pm-10pm), Sat (8am-5pm)|
|February 10, 2015||Week 2||Tue (6pm-10pm), Thu (6pm-10pm), Sat (8am-5pm)|
|February 17, 2015||Week 3||Tue (6pm-10pm), Thu (6pm-10pm), Sat (8am-5pm)|
|February 24, 2015||Week 4||Tue (6pm-10pm), Thu (6pm-10pm)|
|Group Discount (4-6 attendees)||$1,875.00|
|Group Discount (7-10 attendees)||$1,750.00|