Course code: WB-LSS-004-01 E
The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a systemic approach that can be applied in service-based, transactional, production-based, and healthcare environments; and is focused on achieving significant business results (earnings) and increasing customer satisfaction.
White Belts form an important part of a mature Lean Six Sigma deployment. As Lean Six Sigma Projects are executed, the organization will need to be aware of the key tools and concepts of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
This 8 hour course has been designed to teach basic Lean Six Sigma fundamentals and its application. Participants learn about value streams, waste, and basic lean tools as well as data collection and the interpretation of the data, specifically as it relates to the processes.
Click here to view the contents of this course.
• Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
• Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business objectives.
• Understand the five-step DMAIC model.
Who should attend?
It is intended for all associates where Lean Six Sigma is being deployed, and to individuals who want to dive into the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
• All course instructors have extensive knowledge and real world experience
• Each class includes support and consultation with tutor
• On-site consulting services offered at a special rate for all participating students
• Meals included: coffee and beverages all day, breakfast, morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack (if applicable).
|February 3, 2015||Day 1||Tue (6pm-10pm)|
|February 5, 2015||Day 2||Thu (6pm-10pm)|
|Group Discount (4-6 attendees)||$275.00|
|Group Discount (7-10 attendees)||$250.00|