Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) in the United States and Latin America
We have vast experience valuing and performing M&A in companies in Latin America, particularly Small to Medium Businesses (SMB). Our knowledge of the culture is a great asset for the negotiation process and the strategic planning for the takeover.
We provide the following services:
If you are selling your business:
- Actions to improve value
- Looking for prospective Buyers
- Representing you in the sales negotiation process
- Assessment of Letters of Intention
- Advising through Due Diligence
If you are looking for a business to buy:
- Looking for prospective businesses
- Valuation Analysis
- Representing you in the Purchase Negotiation process
- Preparing the Letter of Intention
- Guiding you through Due Diligence
- Consulting on Strategic Planning after the Takeover
What is ‘merger’?
A merger is a combination of two companies to form a new company.
What is ‘acquisition’?
An acquisition is the purchase of one company by another in which no new company is formed.