Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In order to cancel or reschedule a training course please submit an email request to email@example.com. Please note that receipt of notification of cancellation will be confirmed – if you do not receive confirmation of cancellation please try to contact us again.
- Cancellation charges depend on when the written cancellation notice is received. A full refund will be given only if more than 4 weeks’ notice is given of a cancellation, see below for refund rates:
- Over 4 weeks’ cancellation notice: Full refund if paid by check, 95% refund if paid with credit card.
- 2-4 weeks’ cancellation notice: 50% refund.
- Less than 14 days cancellation notice: No refund unless in exceptional circumstances, for which a medical certificate may be requested.
- Alternatively, a substitute delegate can be named at any time before the course. There will be no surcharge for making a substitution.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration. This policy is strictly enforced.
- For courses which are free of charge, Nagutor may ask for a deposit which will be returned upon arrival at the course. Should the applicant not attend the course without following the normal cancellation procedure, Nagutor will reserve the right to retain the applicant’s deposit.
Cancellation by Nagutor Consulting
- Nagutor reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- Nagutor assumes no liability for cancellation of courses for any reason or no reason whatsoever. Ancillary costs related to registration, travel or attending a training course (including but not limited to: Airfare, all travel costs, hotel, per-diem, mileage, lost employee wages or salary or lost revenue arising out of a class being cancelled) are the responsibility of the student or the employer. If a class is cancelled, our liability is limited to the amount of the course registration only. We suggest that, prior to making any travel reservations, you contact our Training Department firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a class has sufficient enrollment. If you decide to make travel arrangements, you do so understanding that the class may be cancelled and is not guaranteed.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- Dates, times, locations, and structure of the event are subject to change.
- Should you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact the Training Coordinator, Victoria Codolosa (email@example.com).