Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Course code: YB-LSS-003-01 E
The purpose of this course is to develop and certify the technical knowledge and skills of a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt candidate. The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a systemic approach that can be applied in service-based, transactional, production-based, and healthcare environments; and is focused on achieving significant business results (earnings) and increasing customer satisfaction.
This 24 hour course will give you the knowledge and practice to understand and use measurement systems and to plan and execute measurements in a Lean Six Sigma project. You will be able to effectively solve production problems and will be capable of offering significant contributions to larger projects as an important team member.
Click here to view the contents of this course.
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course is characterized by:
• Experiential learning
• Personalized labs and exercises
• Skill-based training
• Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
• Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business objectives.
• Use the five-step DMAIC model to improve processes.
• Participate in the development or refinement of a project charter.
• Build and understand process maps, Pareto charts, affinity diagrams, trend charts, control charts, and histograms.
• Identify the root cause of a problem.
• Use a failure mode and effects analysis to set priorities for improvement.
• Document process changes and use a control plan to prevent backsliding.
Who should attend?
Attendees should be those seeking to improve their process improvement skills and/or companies that have embarked upon a Lean Six Sigma deployment and require training for a broad audience.
• All course instructors have extensive knowledge and real world experience
• Each class includes support and consultation with tutor
• On-site consulting services offered at a special rate for all participating students
• Meals included: coffee and beverages all day, morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack
For more information regarding our courses please do not hesitate to contact us.